Media Discussion - 2023/24

Wonder if GPCs apprentice was on a pay to win contract last night. TNT kept mentioning the Danish Steaky Red nosed piss can but never got the chance to point him in the direction of a camera

It is genuinely scandalous if real.
Just had a quick Google and both ITV and a local media outlet have published the same details. Can't be right to publish address details surely?

Reactions: PPT
Wonder if GPCs apprentice was on a pay to win contract last night. TNT kept mentioning the Danish Steaky Red nosed piss can but never got the chance to point him in the direction of a camera
The TNT coverage bordered on the ridiculous at times. During the post-match analysis they started talking about Bukayo Saka in relation to Phil Foden, suggesting that Saka was "world-class." This is the same Saka who is one year younger than Phil (12 major trophies) who has not won a single trophy in his career. Utterly absurd coverage.

It's the underlying derogatory terminology they use, "claim" like we've applied to uefa for the 3 points,rather than say we comprehensively outplayed our opponents away from home in the last 16,arseholes!
My point exactly
The bbc are run by the reds and make no attempt to be impartial in their reporting
I’m amazed they didn’t manage to incorporate 115 charges in that headline….

Shebahn Ahern - Fully fledged Bucket Hat Pat Twat.

She's saltier than the Dead Sea when it comes to us. Wins City bingo every morning.
And this morning she is asking are city boring to watch!! Fair play to Brazil, he shot that one down straight away.
A Laura Woods wannabe i think.

Just had a quick Google and both ITV and a local media outlet have published the same details. Can't be right to publish address details surely?

He’d better move pretty smartly
Amazing what Merseside police can achieve when they put their mind to it. They can single out a bloke for offensive gestures but can’t nail hundreds of cunts for smashing up a bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.