Media Discussion - 2023/24

So True!

Saltzburg and Santander were amazing trips!
Fuck off.

You EARN the right to go to Salzburg and Santander by making the journey to the Faroe Islands.

By trawler.

To play FC Gryttzvvkn.

Whose centre forward is also the skipper of the trawler, so if we win you're fucked for a lift back.

He has used it to promote himself ever since , he only did what any self respecting commentor would and did do but doesnt use it to their advantage , he can fuck off
Wow, lot of anger you are carrying around with you. Must be a burden. Just hope whatever your profession is, you are giving back and getting respect for it.

Absolutely brilliant call I doff my cap sir
My only gripe is not challenging know all Jordan when saying cas moved us on
A blatant lie
But apart from that magnificent
Yes. Because a body who have now been shown to have no relevance to the result deemed us to have cheated, they become as irrelevant as jordan’s opinion itself, which may as well have come from Donald trump or a seven year old fervent French rugby fan.

The difference simon, being that they and you might SAY we were guilty, whereas we ARE proven free of any breach of FFP.

Personally never been that mothered about the CL it was just there to be won and served only one real purpose as it evidently is a bench mark for players and their personal careers so to that end makes us a ever increasing attractive proposition (which is the reason the rag top media and PL and previously UEFA are pissed off). A secondary benefit being it kind of self finances our recruitment and transfers.
As for losing its relevance almost overnight I fully agree with the MSM ….. that happened overnight on the eve of the Cartel changing its entry criteria and format and bringing into question its actual title Champions League is in fact a trade description issue in itself. The first word being a blatant lie the second being an unfulfilled strategy/hope.

There's a decent piece on Tyler and the Augerooooo moment in the Guardian. I know there are mixed feelings on his bias, but he certainly framed a monumental moment for us.

Yes he captured the moment brilliantly and his commentary has stayed in the conciousness of millions. The moment and the commentary feed of each other. Its amazing how many conversations you have with people about City and they replicate Tylers ‘Aguerooo’ something we don’t have for say Gundogan’s winner against Villa.

No issue here with Tyler, he comes across as a genuinely nice bloke.

Another hatchet job that omits parts of the story to shift context to evil intentions destroying a local club narrative

The only complaint can be had is the CFG didn't sack the shit manager soon enough, but then you could say that of 1000 of clubs across the world.

Fans protesting at such dire form from a club is everyday occurances

Behind a paywall so summary
  • Troyes sacked a manger (who has said CFG had no part of) Ferran appointed a mate.
  • They have since been relegated from ligue 1 and look like being relegated again from league 2
  • Fans are boycotting and are pissed off that the club refused to sack the manager until a month or so ago.
  • Fan still annoyed that club have used youth while letting experienced players move on (some to other CFG clubs)

He omits the relegation threat has since become unlikely and until the 5-0 defeat to St Etienne their form had got better

Last edited:
Yes he captured the moment brilliantly and his commentary has stayed in the conciousness of millions. The moment and the commentary feed of each other. Its amazing how many conversations you have with people about City and they replicate Tylers ‘Aguerooo’ something we don’t have for say Gundogan’s winner against Villa.

No issue here with Tyler, he comes across as a genuinely nice bloke.
“From catastrophe, cacaphonic joy”

Peter Drury after Gundogan scored the winner. Better than Tyler for me and part of my City tattoo.

Another hatchet job that omits parts of the story to shift context to evil intentions destroying a local club narrative

The only complaint can be had is the CFG didn't sack the shit manager soon enough, but then you could say that of 1000 of clubs across the world.

Fans protesting at such dire form from a club is everyday occurances

Behind a paywall so summary
  • Troyes sacked a manger (who has said CFG had no part of) Ferran appointed a mate.
  • They have since been relegated from ligue 1 and look like being relegated again from league 2
  • Fans are boycotting and are pissed off that the club refused to sack the manager until a month or so ago.
  • Fan still annoyed that club have used youth while letting experienced players move on (some to other CFG clubs)

He omits the relegation threat has since become unlikely and until the 5-0 defeat to St Etienne their form had got better

He also omits the CFG clubs who have won titles in Japan , India, USA , Australia etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.