Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why always Lee?

I don't really mind Sam. He blows hot and cold. I think he's one of the more cerebral type scribblers (or at least he thinks he is ) like Liew unless he's consorting with the enemy like the Whatsapp group and giving them credence and a chance to platform their lies and mistruths. Anyway - he's been discussed on here before many times.

I'm glad it was a joke between them and he wasn't insulted. Case closed.

I don't really mind Sam. He blows hot and cold. I think he's one of the more cerebral type scribblers (or at least he thinks he is ) like Liew unless he's consorting with the enemy like the Whatsapp group and giving them credence and a chance to platform their lies and mistruths. Anyway - he's been discussed on here before many times.

I'm glad it was a joke between them and he wasn't insulted. Case closed.
Yeah, I’m similar. He’s bland and inoffensive for the large part.

It’s just another example of people getting offended on his behalf when he’s not arsed about it.

BBC Sport this morning Jim Ratcliffe has now taken over football matters at Old Trafford FFS that happened on MONDAY YOU BBC MEDIA MACHINE but the rags didn't play last night so we can't have City on with no Rag Story no matter how out of date it is.
This 'Jim'll Fix It' programmes on BBC has now covered 22 episodes to date

I bet Mike Keegan couldn’t wait to write the article and to get it online. I’m surprised he didn’t refer to City as the Noisy Neighbours.

Not only can United not move on from the past, neither can their army of paid Shill Journalists.(Alex Ferguson’s Famous Battle Cry)

68407CCE-8E8D-46AF-A46D-B36273043945.jpeg

I bet Mike Keegan couldn’t wait to write the article and to get it online. I’m surprised he didn’t refer to City as the Noisy Neighbours.

Not only can United not move on from the past, neither can their army of paid Shill Journalists.(Alex Ferguson’s Famous Battle Cry)

View attachment 107775
Chemical Jim managing the team as well?

He's gonna be a busy boy...........

Pathetic isn’t it. We won’t win the media battle but we will win the league this season because let’s face it who are a better side then us?. Fucking media are desperate for any sign of a crack in our team and it ain’t going to happen. Just look at the way we play and apart from a couple of brain farts we ain’t doing too bad. So come on blues keep the faith. I’m on my 8th Singha beer in Koh samui and more to follow.

To be fair it's not the most exciting spectacle when the opposition put all 11 players in front of the goal. What are we meant to do about that...? Win of course, which is normally what we do, but it's never going to be all out excitement. Somehow the opposing teams never get called out for being boring though...
So by extension it's the teams that play against MCFC that are boring.

It's a bit rich criticising MCFC because our opponents are scared to death of getting a good hiding and fear humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.