Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute crock of shit. Our 2012 team would school the Rag 1999 team. Keane said it himself that he wouldn't have wanted to play against David Silva.
Our treble team would annihilate the 1999 team.
Probably but we'd be without Kev, Bernardo or certainly Jack after that with career ending injuries.

What an absolute crock of shit. Our 2012 team would school the Rag 1999 team. Keane said it himself that he wouldn't have wanted to play against David Silva.
Our treble team would annihilate the 1999 team.
The only way they’d beat us is if howard webb or mike riley were refereeing.

We have at least one more fan than the above - me. Cos I don’t have any of these apps. I do go to all the games though, home and away. But I suppose I am not as big a fan as someone from China who follows us on X and likes our posts now and again?
No mate. Legacy fans don’t count.
Only about 28,000 of us anyway, drop in the ocean

It's odd scruffy Jim is classed as a part owner of rags.

Silver lake own around the same as scruffy jim yet we are classed as stated own !
Khaldoon doesn't need anybody to run the football side of the club the Glazers do. There is a difference, so they brought in scruffy Jim who has brought in Brailsford both of whom have no experience in professional football, but Brailsford ran cycling teams that were absolutely detested within the cycling world, allegedly because of doping irregularities. If ever doping tests within football needed to be improved it is now because where marginal gains are needed to be winners leopards never change their spots

Lol.

I watch the whole of the 1-6 match yesterday.
My first thought was how poor the football looked !
How much more technical the game is now. How much Silva, Aguero, Yaya etc improve each season.

Todays City team would wipe the floor with utd treble team.
City played great football.against the rags that day. The third goal is a thing of beauty I don't know why you thought our level was poor we were magnificent that day.

Leave them alone, sure all they have is memories from the last millenium, laughably dragging out has been players from a bygone era. Its all rather sad really.

One Anti City youtube clip after another on Talk Shite today Floppy haired **** in full anti city mode.
This is based on the headlines as I won't listen to a single one - they aint having my click to authenticate their wank narratives.
You'd think we've got a derby match coming up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.