Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given all the wanking about this knob, anyone would think he was the reincarnation of Busby and also doubled up as a player, one that was a mixture of Edwards, Best, Law, Charlton, Ronaldo and Cantina. He's just a tax dodging tight arsed rag who's bought a stake in the club but doesn't want to spend any of his own billions. In other words a typical entitled rag.
He’s more in common with Michael Knighton than any of the above.

City played great football.against the rags that day. The third goal is a thing of beauty I don't know why you thought our level was poor we were magnificent that day.

Poor is probably the wrong word. I think last season was a better team but overall our skill level has improved since than. I would say rags have stagnated.

The questions put to Pep at the presser about Jim the tramp and United, why? Its a City press conference why are they brought up? To ask our manager if he'd like it if the rags were competing for the title with City is beyond ridiculous. Pep's answer was right when he said he wasn't bothered who was up there as long as City were.

I’ve posted a link just in case you fancy a quick scroll through the nonsense Dan Roan, banned from the Etihad, has written about Scruffy Jim, the tax dodger, who wants the tax payer to pay for United’s new stadium.

BBC United - Mediacity and Roan are getting absolutely slaughtered in the comments section under the article by football fans Who are sick to death of United articles on the BBC football website. It’s not only City fans who are sick of it.

View attachment 107902

The comments are interesting. Very negative about the BBC coverage from fans of all clubs. That squares with the many conversations I have with opposition fans as well. Roan is a laughing stock.

Must admit as long as the idiots lap it up our media will carry on supplying this crap

There is more morons on social media that will click on this to keep sly, bbc, papers etc convinced red shirt stories are needed

That was the season they achieved a massive 79 points and lost to Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesborough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.