Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only read the comments, especially when United get beat. :-) I never read an article. Now they want you to pay £4.99 to get access to their premium (United) football articles. I don’t click on their ads either.
Premium rag articles?
How can they possibly arse lick even more and charge a fiver for it.
Most of the Mail articles front and back page seem to be aimed at a growing American readership, so maybe that's the target audience.

Not really one of our greats was he!
The only thing I really remember about him was a last minute winner he scored against Bradford the season we got relegated to the old 2nd (proper 3rd) Division.
My other memory that game was the match day programme giving a mention to one of my favourite 90s Rock bands Terrorvision, who were from Bradford (shame about Tequila though!!)
My memory of him is tryna catch fat Bob at Wembley and failing miserably!

Premium rag articles?
How can they possibly arse lick even more and charge a fiver for it.
Most of the Mail articles front and back page seem to be aimed at a growing American readership, so maybe that's the target audience.
I don’t know which is worse - the prospect that there are rags out there who will pay to read this shite or the fact that the mail obviously thinks there are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.