Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it’s already been mentioned on here but wonder how long it will be before sir Ratface has the rags advertising boards moving like City’s :)
I haven’t noticed if any other club has done the same ? It certainly draws your eye to the sponsors logos.
What, the pitch-side ones where the top half doesn't match the bottom - making them illegible?
I'd be amazed if the sponsors are still paying full price for that shite!

Presumably all leave at the sports dept at the Guardian, Talk Sport and BBC has been cancelled as fan boys and girls currently write sycophantic nonsense.

What, the pitch-side ones where the top half doesn't match the bottom - making them illegible?
No - the ones behind Pep during his press conferences

Surely it's time for the media to boot the Scouse tramps into touch after their disgraceful booing of the national anthem. It's unbelievable that they keep on digging their own grave yet no one wants to fill it in. All it needs is a couple of the big hitting journalists to come out and call them for what they are and surely the rest will follow, they would be worthy of knighthoods.

What shite, City are advertising there product pitch side to millions of viewers around the world, of course the sponsors are paying full price.

Surely it's time for the media to boot the Scouse tramps into touch after their disgraceful booing of the national anthem. It's unbelievable that they keep on digging their own grave yet no one wants to fill it in. All it needs is a couple of the big hitting journalists to come out and call them for what they are and surely the rest will follow, they would be worthy of knighthoods.
I could not believe how they sang YNWA at the Kings coronation concert. They have constantly shown disrespect to our royal family and the rest of England yet the media desperate to kiss there arses. We have always had a strong Queen and country tradition at City yet get no respect from the right wing press , baffling.

I could not believe how they sang YNWA at the Kings coronation concert. They have constantly shown disrespect to our royal family and the rest of England yet the media desperate to kiss there arses. We have always had a strong Queen and country tradition at City yet get no respect from the right wing press , baffling.
It's a free hit against them, they constantly give free ammunition to the media yet no one wants to pull the trigger, it's baffling. They are nobody's, football will carry on whether they're here or not just like any other club.

I think he was referring to the Eubank death-by-driving incident, not Michael Watson...
i stand corrected, i wasn’t aware of this, thanks for enlightening me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.