Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say nowadays Chelsea (always them, always have been horrible racists and sectarian horror shows), Burnley, Millwall and Leicester
We still have a very small element of EDL types, pretty much exclusively from Tameside and the yonner towns like Bury and Oldham
Anyone trying that shite with Donald Francis etc back in the day was given a Moss Side education very quickly
None of this is remotely relevant to Riyad Mahrez though
Sam Lee is a snide shit stirring ****
Probably got a thumbs up from Crafton, Pearce, Pitt-Brooke and the other athletic cunts at the team meeting though
Must be a very small element then as I am from Owdham and have been going to games since 1966 and not seen many issues . Proud to live up yon! SLIAC.

I've not been following this thread during the summer break and been having a break from the sports pages in general... I really recommend it and I'm going to try not to get as caught up in it during the season.

The media coverage of City is so blinkered I find myself getting worked up by nonsense written by people I've never heard of before.

He’s not calling anyone racist here at all. He’s actually right about that, it’s a relatability factor. Could have put it in a much much better way, but then you’re asking for elevated journalistic standards, which is too much to expect from ‘The Athletic’

That sounds racist to me. I can’t relate to him cos of his faith & ethnicity? What a load of shite.

General public, why has an article from Sam Lee of all people got your knickers in a twist?

You feel targeted?
I’m a proud ‘commoner’ as you seek to dismiss us in your haughty Victorian snobbery hatred language.
Former trade union shop steward and have represented and supported many victims of genuine racism in work hearings
Literally fist fought the National Front when they tried to march down our area in the 80s
So yes, when a snide Brummie rag **** like your hero Sam Lee tries to call us all racists, I’m gonna push back hard
If you are trying to suggest anything else then please arrange to say that to my face. You shitbag weasel

I’m a proud ‘commoner’ as you seek to dismiss us in your haughty Victorian snobbery hatred language.
Former trade union shop steward and have represented and supported many victims of genuine racism in work hearings
Literally fist fought the National Front when they tried to march down our area in the 80s
So yes, when a snide Brummie rag **** like your hero Sam Lee tries to call us all racists, I’m gonna push back hard
If you are trying to suggest anything else then please arrange to say that to my face. You shitbag weasel

Well said !

Seems it is wrong for sam lee to tag Blues as racists, but perfectly fine for you to do so if they are from Bury or Oldham.

No snobbery or hypocrisy there whatsoever.

I’d say nowadays Chelsea (always them, always have been horrible racists and sectarian horror shows), Burnley, Millwall and Leicester
We still have a very small element of EDL types, pretty much exclusively from Tameside and the yonner towns like Bury and Oldham
Anyone trying that shite with Donald Francis etc back in the day was given a Moss Side education very quickly
None of this is remotely relevant to Riyad Mahrez though
Sam Lee is a snide shit stirring ****
Probably got a thumbs up from Crafton, Pearce, Pitt-Brooke and the other athletic cunts at the team meeting though
Tameside is a borough of 250k people (including Mottram and Longendale), not sure why you think it’s got a demographic any different than any other area.

Okay and none of what he said was entirely wrong so name calling won’t change that. Rattled over an article is poor. Grow up. Arrange to see a doctor for rage control maybe, instead of asking posters to ‘say it to face’ , this is a discussion forum. Not for you to threaten others, reeks of insecurity, and lastly, Sam Lee is not my hero. Just don’t think he’s as important where people decipher his articles to take them personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.