Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on Sky sports page hoping to read something about the games tonight, and I find wall to wall rags or scouse stories all led by ratboy and spit. It’s become a fucking joke . Is there a way we can get rid of these fuckers.

Went on Sky sports page hoping to read something about the games tonight, and I find wall to wall rags or scouse stories all led by ratboy and spit. It’s become a fucking joke . Is there a way we can get rid of these fuckers.
Silver bullets?

How about a wooden stake in the heart. Because just like dracula sucks the blood from his victims, ratboy and spit suck the enjoyment out of football reporting.

Hello,

I am writing to complain about the amount of coverage that Liverpool and Manchester United receive from this channel driven by Gary Neville and Jamie Garragher . Every other club does not receive the same amount of coverage as these two clubs.

Monday night football is a prime example when these two clubs are not involved these two always end up talking about the respective clubs that they played for.Talking about when these two played and still going on about 20years ago still trying to keep these old stories relevant today. They don’t cover ex players from other clubs and frankly very disappointing for other fans.

Personally these two ex players have to much power and Sky have created this issue and it’s time we had a change of direction with other ex players having a opportunity to share their thoughts and pass on their experiences. It’s become like having the same meal all the time with those two.

Time for a change just like when you released the Soccer Saturday team, time for a fresh perspective. I await your reply .

Mercenary two faced bastards Granada Reports doing a full feature on “the cup holders” trip to Luton tonight…. Oh surprise it’s on ITV tonight. Not on my tele it ain’t should be able to find a stream somewhere on the Stick or at least view it through the stick so I don’t add to their viewing figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.