Media Discussion - 2023/24

Sadly Kevin will be off soon not sure it will be Saudi and hopefully not until 25 or 26. With respect to Halaand unfortunately he is highly likely to end up in Spain well before he is 30.
I don't like the fuckers but they are only spouting bollocks as far as tomorrow is concerned but in the long run they are probably correct.
You’re right. All the current squad are going to be gone sooner or later, I honestly don’t know what we’ll do. It took us ages to recover from…

Sadly Kevin will be off soon not sure it will be Saudi and hopefully not until 25 or 26. With respect to Halaand unfortunately he is highly likely to end up in Spain well before he is 30.
I don't like the fuckers but they are only spouting bollocks as far as tomorrow is concerned but in the long run they are probably correct.

I suppose we’ll have to continue giving Girona our casts offs ;)

That’s that then. Same way Silva Aguero Yaya etc were all going to Spain in their prime I guess

You are Nostradamus and I claim next weeks lotto numbers.

I mean, giving these cunts credit for guessing what might happen in the next 5 years is probably over egging it a tad.

I too am a good, working-class Mancunian and I've been in journalism longer than that.
I actually don't believe there is an agenda against City... there is however a completely irrational cock-sucking devotion to scouse, scum etc - fk knows why.
SEO 'experts' have their reasoning and it is hard to deny the popularity of the rat-bastards.
Just proves 99 per cent of people can't tell Stork from butter.
They are, as ever, confusing quality with quantity.
I have asked... they are the bigger draw, reader-wise, click wise etc - it cannot be denied.

However, not so much now... things are turning - it's glacial but happening.

Now watch some trumped-up charges attempt to hobble that progress.

The two go hand in hand. Negative articles about City are about the biggest attractor of clicks you can get. I'm constantly bemused by people who will acknowledge political bias in papers like the Fail, which has provocative headlines and a comments section designed to catch all the foam, attached to every article it publishes, but who will then deny that the same is true of the back pages.

The two go hand in hand. Negative articles about City are about the biggest attractor of clicks you can get. I'm constantly bemused by people who will acknowledge political bias in papers like the Fail, which has provocative headlines and a comments section designed to catch all the foam, attached to every article it publishes, but who will then deny that the same is true of the back pages.
I don't deny the effect, far from it, I just think there's a different route/reason to the destination/end result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.