Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would never see this kind of ref mistake to happen in a City game in last two mins of extra time that we get a gift ball possession like dippers did.
also, if it happened the other way you can bet there would be weeks of media coverage about potential replay.

Webb needs to release var audio, because also this corner I think or the previous one had a Joe Gomez foul where he made the striker disappear followed up by quickest var check.
City would never get 9 minutes extra time..

My favourite thing about all of this is that until the “coup” was announced every member of our (largely shadowy and unknown) executive team were corrupt, cheating, dastardly super villains that deserved to be put in stocks in Albert Square.

Now that Berrada is heading to rags he is a well-known genius and visionary who will lead them to glory, usurping their dirty noisy neighbours and restoring order to the universe.
Which beautifully illustrates that, that cesspit of a club is held together with hype, myth and media spin.

If the Broadcasting media and written press in this country had the courage and integrity to report on them impartially the rags would be in their "rightful" place competing with Chelsea for a top ten finish.

you would never see this kind of ref mistake to happen in a City game in last two mins of extra time that we get a gift ball possession like dippers did.
also, if it happened the other way you can bet there would be weeks of media coverage about potential replay.

Webb needs to release var audio, because also this corner I think or the previous one had a Joe Gomez foul where he made the striker disappear followed up by quickest var check.
It's like the Grealish/Spurs thing (different ref).... there's no leveling out over the season.

I'll not go back to Milner kicking fuck out of us with him in charge.

Just those two incidents it could be argued have caused a 4 point difference between us. Nothing is ever that clear cut but as per the first paragraph and your post, it's either incredible levels of being shite, corruption or cheating.

No chance of that sadly, Webb only releases stuff that supports their decisions and they can defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.