Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance of that sadly, Webb only releases stuff that supports their decisions and they can defend.

Spot on mate. They stitched City up with the audio of the spurs game when the ref failed to play advantage with Grealish clean through. Yet, nothing was ever released from the derby at the swamp and that farcical Rashford offside. They make it up as they go along.

It's like the Grealish/Spurs thing (different ref).... there's no leveling out over the season.

I'll not go back to Milner kicking fuck out of us with him in charge.

Just those two incidents it could be argued have caused a 4 point difference between us. Nothing is ever that clear cut but as per the first paragraph and your post, it's either incredible levels of being shite, corruption or cheating.
Thing is, Miller knew he could get away with it, so he did it all game.

Sly Sports Football take on the Manchester derby after the Luton v Villa game finished. City. Watch out March. City’s hard March matches starting with United.
I may not be a journalist (couldn’t be too difficult tho) but I do know my Shakespeare and would perhaps suggest beware the ides of March is more pertinent for ten hag…particularly at that cesspit with all the new personalities about looking to stick the knife in……today could just be the day it happens (rather than 15th)

Dipper fan Alyson Rudd in the Times, talking about Neville's Chelsea jibe:

He gave us the dramatic contrast of children, playing for the joy of team sport... He gave us an image of fearlessness against cowardice.
Most importantly he instructed us that money can’t buy success, that the holistic approach of Liverpool is much more palatable and effective than the mercenary tack...

Contemptible idiots like her, who peddle the myth that any dippers success is earned and not bought, show that you shouldn't trust a word these media shills say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.