Media Discussion - 2023/24

Controversial comment and I know it won't happen, but I would prefer if we concentrated on the FA cup and CL . It's clear that the prem want to give the dippers the league this season so why waste energy on something we can't control or have an effective influence on ? The two titles that klopp will have will always be tainted, one because of COVID* and one because well the prem will give them all the assistance they need to win it so it's not a competitive competition. Stands back, takes a deep breath and braces for impact !!!! Lol!!!

You are entitled to have that view mate. Every season I want the league and the champions league. So I am not ready to give up now we are in the finally few lengths. Tbh I didn’t think we would be consistent enough to win the league this season and had resigned myself to going for the cups after the bad run we had but you can’t help to be optimistic now we are in the business end. Still maintain it’s all on the haalands goals. He scores we win,simple.

Controversial comment and I know it won't happen, but I would prefer if we concentrated on the FA cup and CL . It's clear that the prem want to give the dippers the league this season so why waste energy on something we can't control or have an effective influence on ? The two titles that klopp will have will always be tainted, one because of COVID* and one because well the prem will give them all the assistance they need to win it so it's not a competitive competition. Stands back, takes a deep breath and braces for impact !!!! Lol!!!
Disagree It’s cheating and it’s what we have to overcome for that 4 th title in a row

If we win all our games there’s nothing they can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.