Media Discussion - 2023/24

Listening to the radio on my way up, it was noticeable that everyone was agreed it was an egregious decision which Forest are right to be angry about. All made the point that if Forest are relegated by one point, there may be repercussions. Oddly, not one person mentioned the effect on the top of the table.

Listening to the radio on my way up, it was noticeable that everyone was agreed it was an egregious decision which Forest are right to be angry about. All made the point that if Forest are relegated by one point, there may be repercussions. Oddly, not one person mentioned the effect on the top of the table.

MOTD was the same last night. Bad news for Forest and bad for them, but not a single mention that the decision was bad for us (and Arsenal). Seemed noticeably odd.

Sadly, there won't be any repercussions. It'll be explained away by the bullshit notion that 'these things even themselves out over the season'.

Sadly, there won't be any repercussions. It'll be explained away by the bullshit notion that 'these things even themselves out over the season'.
it will be a pathetic apology from webb AGAIN and tierney will be reffing next weekend, its embarrassing for PGMOL that they issue apology after apology and NOTHING changes

Controversial comment and I know it won't happen, but I would prefer if we concentrated on the FA cup and CL . It's clear that the prem want to give the dippers the league this season so why waste energy on something we can't control or have an effective influence on ? The two titles that klopp will have will always be tainted, one because of COVID* and one because well the prem will give them all the assistance they need to win it so it's not a competitive competition. Stands back, takes a deep breath and braces for impact !!!! Lol!!!

Replay?

This stitch up might actually benefit us next week.
Surely Webb won't want the eyes of the world calling out his corrupt foot soldiers for a 2nd consecutive week
I agree. If Liverpool had of dropped points yesterday then city might not have been at our ruthless best for United. Plus the noise around a ref erm mistake will only fuel the fire approach. Yesterday could work in our advantage.

Controversial comment and I know it won't happen, but I would prefer if we concentrated on the FA cup and CL . It's clear that the prem want to give the dippers the league this season so why waste energy on something we can't control or have an effective influence on ? The two titles that klopp will have will always be tainted, one because of COVID* and one because well the prem will give them all the assistance they need to win it so it's not a competitive competition. Stands back, takes a deep breath and braces for impact !!!! Lol!!!
6 pts from our next 2 games might have you thinking differently

it will be a pathetic apology from webb AGAIN and tierney will be reffing next weekend, its embarrassing for PGMOL that they issue apology after apology and NOTHING changes
I don't think anything embarrasses them! There's a constant litany of incompetent decisions, followed by apology, followed by total indifference to the notion that anything needs improving. I always feel that over a weekend the PiGMOL mantra is 'These are the results - lump 'em or dump 'em'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.