Media Discussion - 2023/24

I thought that was what they'd done at first but then Dennis Tueart has snuck in somehow.
They've got The Goat on 99 goals......

Going to assume it's a poor attempt at wummery by a Rag somewhere, given Shaun's 100th City goal was in the 3-1 derby, the same game where his 99th goal involved a future Sky Sports pundit getting embarrassed.

Jealousy and racism will never die, and even if (when!?) we're acquitted of the charges, social media will keep the accusations alive so that clever investigative journalists (like Simon Stone!) can keep putting out their clickbait.

If it all fell to pieces tomorrow, I can live off the Aguero moment for the rest of my life - everything else in the dozen years that followed has been luscious icing on the delicious cake.

It’s hard to say….
Where’s this from ? Who are LS ?
Anyone can write any old shite these days.

Oddly, it seems to be from the transfermarkt site. I've no certainty as to why it's showing what it does.

Presumably it's just drawn from whatever data is in their database and many past players aren't listed.

Wow my post got taken down ????
Tell it how it really is and it’s gone ????
Is this fucking China ffs !!!
Thanks for the messages etc lads .
Apparently factual truth in any media discussion is irrelevant and media spocks with covert user names have complained about the word Pikey and pink shorts !
What a world we live in and what a place this is, it could and should be so much better !
Bollocks to posting on here for while they are other relevant platforms.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.