Media Discussion - 2023/24

Neville trying his damndest to influence the Doku penalty claim but was too late as he was in mid sentence VAR had dismissed it and he faded out …….cu&£
I'm glad I was watching the US feed. I'd have needed a new Tele listening to Neville trying to influence Stockley Park.

Neville trying his damndest to influence the Doku penalty claim but was too late as he was in mid sentence VAR had dismissed it and he faded out …….cu&£
Neville has become more dipper than carragher recently.
Glory hunting anything in red the horrible twat

Neville has become more dipper than carragher recently.
Glory hunting anything in red the horrible twat
The **** knows where the threat to united comes from and it isn’t Liverpool. He knows another few years of City dominance could well destroy united long term so pushes every alternative plus the whole ffp shit.

The **** knows where the threat to united comes from and it isn’t Liverpool. He knows another few years of City dominance could well destroy united long term so pushes every alternative plus the whole ffp shit.
Could Sky be pushing the reverse Red Shirt Duopoly, with Ratboy promoting LFC and the Spittoon getting behind the Trafford Termites ?

The media will be jerking off over Clubshop and the Dippers for the next few days and it is 100% our fault for performing like rabbits in the headlights in the 2nd half , but if Ake and Ederson hadnt had a combined brain fart two minutes into the 2nd half we would have won that game comfortably.
The Dippers needed a gift to get back in the game and we gave it to them gift wrapped with a little bow on top , we have ten games to put this right starting against the Goons.

What odds none of the cunts ask Pep about the game rather if there's a rift with him and Kev? I’d

I'm glad I was watching the US feed. I'd have needed a new Tele listening to Neville trying to influence Stockley Park.
Pretty blatant wasn’t it……the only person in the ground that thought there was a foul for our goal and then calling out both the Salah dive then the Doku challenge in desperation because I am sure there is a two way comms link between Sky and Stockley Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.