Media Discussion - 2023/24

Pretty blatant wasn’t it……the only person in the ground that thought there was a foul for our goal and then calling out both the Salah dive then the Doku challenge in desperation because I am sure there is a two comms link between Sky and Stockley Park.
I believe Mike dipper Dean also pushed for the penalty as well?

I think he said penalty initially but then reversed that opinion on seeing replays.

I don't think Oliver saw the actual contact - he looks to be directly behind McAllister and would have been blocked.
Thank you for the clarification.

I wondered what the hell Bingo was going on about. I thought he was using him to save being banned naming Twatwell or OliVAR?

Oh I can see the positives and certainly don’t think we’ll fall short as you put it.

However if you can’t see how that the comments such as “Liverpool’s fearless approach” “Klopp has been a great personality” show the love in for certain red shirted teams and how Ciry and Pep are reported about differently then fine.
It’s not that we don’t get reported differently, it’s that what was said was true.

One man’s tsunami is another man’s fearless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.