Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting this here because I am not sure where else to put it. My missus found this.

Someone either needs to get sacked or promoted.

IMG-1610.jpg

Wtaf? A gender-neutral t-shirt? What does that mean? And why is it in the Men's T-Shirt section then :)

I must be getting too old to understand simple shit like this.

Wtaf? A gender-neutral t-shirt? What does that mean? And why is it in the Men's T-Shirt section then :)

I must be getting too old to understand simple shit like this.

I couldn't buy it because its got a picture of a slave ship on it and it's not period friendly.

no Maybe United could have planned there disabled facility's better but no reasonable person would ever imagine any fan base would vent their hatred on vulnerable people. The blame lies solely with the feral cowardly scum who attacked Uniteds disabled fans.

I suppose that's the sort of view that leads to a fanbase venting their hatred on vulnerable people ......

I appreciate and applaud the sentiment, but this particular fanbase has a long history of attacking vulnerable people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.