Media Discussion - 2023/24

Haha BBC on hyper drive 'what about City' in full flow.

Lanky fucker doing the sport kicks off with 115 charges, salty Sally goes WOW....like she had no idea, Forest fans moaning like fuck, beautiful stuff ;)

Off to Lanza today, oh how I hope to run into some ill educated fans from Nottingham.
It's completely out of control in all media outlets.
Nothing said about the appauling farce that is the PL surley this is the issue.
The BBC are up there but Sky take the biscuit.
City sitting on there hands here I'm OK with that as there is a judgement to be made but I truly hope that they have one hell of a statement ready once we're cleared(hate typing that )
And I hope it includes demanding a apology from there outlets or you can pack yer bags as your not welcome.
PL get yer finger out set a date show your cards or do one.

The most tragic thing in relation to the 115 debacle (and the UEFA one before it) is that the fans of teams being shat on all over by the financial restraint rules have been brainwashed to think somehow we are the enemy and the red tops are one of them by the media. It's like the slaughterer managing to convince all the turkeys that he's their mate and it's Tim the turkeys fault they're all getting their heads cut off.

It's actually really quite impressive what they've managed to collude to do.

The most tragic thing in relation to the 115 debacle (and the UEFA one before it) is that the fans of teams being shat on all over by the financial restraint rules have been brainwashed to think somehow we are the enemy and the red tops are one of them by the media. It's like the slaughterer managing to convince all the turkeys that he's their mate and it's Tim the turkeys fault they're all getting their heads cut off.

I don’t think that’s working. Just because thick fuckers are getting air time blaming City the majority are becoming aware of what’s happening.

I don’t think that’s working. Just because thick fuckers are getting air time blaming City the majority are becoming aware of what’s happening.
Masters and his pals are finished. The independent regulator bill is going through today. The Everton/Forest shambles is the last act in this farce. The anti-City narrative is a PR strategy but it is only working with the total morons. City are backing the new regulator and a better payout for EFL clubs and the Cartel clubs don’t like it though United have softened their position. A smart move by Ratcliffe who can see the way the wind is blowing.

Never underestimate the power of Hatred.
Just look at some of the history of mankind

ITV just had Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer on, in an interview about the independent regulator. They seemed to be trying to get her off the subject of protecting small clubs from the start, on to state ownership and super rich owners.

Ed Balls, was trying to corner her and draw parallels between the government stance on the Independent(news outlet) takeover and that of Manchester City's ownership: 'They're both owned by the UAE why are the government against a newspaper being owned by a state but not a football club' Was the gist of his argument.

She didn't seem well informed enough/equipped enough to give him a full rebuttal, one that explained everything wrong with his question. She only half explained why a news outlet being owned by a state is different from a football club, freedom of the press being the justification.

I wish someone would have the 'balls'(no pun) to point out that the big sly 3 have been using the main stream media for their soft power purposes for many years now. The whole: 'what about City, there's 115 charges don't you know?' campaign has been orchestrated by them. I wouldn't be surprised if we found out this is all they wanted, that the PL have no evidence, that they are the ones that want this hearing pushed back as far as possible, so the free for all can continue.

When I look at how useless OFCOM appear to be, allowing free for alls, zero balance coverage and trials by media on football clubs, that last years. I have to wonder if we are being a little too optimistic, on the positive changes it will bring, such as ending the control the big red 3 seem to hold over how the PL is ran.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.