Media Discussion - 2023/24

Pretty poor article in the MEN suggesting big bully City will spend big on lawyers to bludgeon the poor little Premier League into the ground and the process will last forever etc. Why didn't they say instead that the evidence provided by City will result in Man City being cleared? This is what actually happened at CAS. No agenda against City? Don't be daft. It's for all to see in plain sight.

that’s why we refer to it as the MUEN, i have not allowed my hand to touch a copy for a decade now even when they’d give the free one out on thursdays i think while in town, i simply won’t allow my hand to be contaminated by that reprehensible rag comic

Tbf he played 150 games for the Dippers, now if he’d been sentenced for rape I think the headline would have been ex Bristol Rovers star….
There's one dipper in that tribute who's honest enough to say it was Clough and Forest that made him.

that’s why we refer to it as the MUEN, i have not allowed my hand to touch a copy for a decade now even when they’d give the free one out on thursdays i think while in town, i simply won’t allow my hand to be contaminated by that reprehensible rag comic
Exactly. You can't trust the MUEN. never could. Always had infamously red editors. My dad would always go out of his way to buy a "Chron" because it was better for City.

Pretty poor article in the MEN suggesting big bully City will spend big on lawyers to bludgeon the poor little Premier League into the ground and the process will last forever etc. Why didn't they say instead that the evidence provided by City will result in Man City being cleared? This is what actually happened at CAS. No agenda against City? Don't be daft. It's for all to see in plain sight.

This is according to "Sports finance expert Rob Wilson" (who?). If he's a "Sports finance expert" then how come it reads like it was written by an eight year old kid? His "reasoning" is beyond simplistic.

MUEN written for Rags by Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.