Media Discussion - 2023/24

6 e-mails out of 5.5 million. You'd have thought that if there was any deception going on on our part, it would be contained in a lot more than 6 e-mails
I suspect the irrefutable proof of our innocence which Khaldoon mentioned is probably found in the millions of emails which were not published. The fact only six were pub lished says everything about the motives of Der Spiegl, a magazine which wasa publically censored in Germany for fabricating multiple stories over the same period as the City witchunt.

Pretty poor article in the MEN suggesting big bully City will spend big on lawyers to bludgeon the poor little Premier League into the ground and the process will last forever etc. Why didn't they say instead that the evidence provided by City will result in Man City being cleared? This is what actually happened at CAS. No agenda against City? Don't be daft. It's for all to see in plain sight.

Pretty poor article in the MEN suggesting big bully City will spend big on lawyers to bludgeon the poor little Premier League into the ground and the process will last forever etc. Why didn't they say instead that the evidence provided by City will result in Man City being cleared? This is what actually happened at CAS. No agenda against City? Don't be daft. It's for all to see in plain sight.

Ha Ha read that a couple of days ago, Football365 claimed finance expert Rob Wilson was their expert, personally i thought he talked pretending to be a lawyer as nothing he said had anything to do with finance, but it did make me laugh that because City can afford good lawyers evidence does not matter. just what would have happened if the FA would have gone public with the evidence as they did with the charges. Still shit stirring by the MUEN, but this is Radcliffe for you.

Kinnell, the old saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer". Well seeing as the MUEN is the local paper it is obvious we should view them as the one's closer because no friend would publish that. Can you imagine a similar piece on the rags being published by them, or the Echo doing one on livarpool, they are still rattling on about the no look Argie brushing the side of Doku's book then falling down as though the new stand collapsed on him. The owners and management of the MUEN must really have a deep seated problem with City.

I always forget that Sheff Utd are Saudi owned.
Never gets mentioned.
Do you know why? Because they're fucking shit. No one here gives a fuck about human rights in these middle eastern countries, they just don't want their favourite football teams to be beaten by an upcoming club.

You can bet your bottom dollar if Sheff Utd were challenging for the top 4 it would be mentioned a lot more

Ha Ha read that a couple of days ago, Football365 claimed finance expert Rob Wilson was their expert, personally i thought he talked pretending to be a lawyer as nothing he said had anything to do with finance, but it did make me laugh that because City can afford good lawyers evidence does not matter. just what would have happened if the FA would have gone public with the evidence as they did with the charges. Still shit stirring by the MUEN, but this is Radcliffe for you.
The person quoted seemed to be totally ignorant about the case. The story was riddled with errors.

'In plain sight', as you say.

'Bloke with plenty of ackers engages the best legal advice around when falsely* accused of wrongdoing'..?

Blimey Charlie, that's been the case in every form of society ever since modern man with tools/implements began to emerge from Africa 300,000 years ago!

Before you know it, they'll be posting headlines such as:

'Multi-centre naturalist study suggests that bears may be the source of defecation found in the woods'
and
'In-depth undercover investigation into the Vatican's operations suggests that the Pope could possibly a Catholic'

'Hold the front page!' or what?! What a world these click-bait journalists live in!

(* I know that there have been many times down the millennia when 'blokes with ackers' who are bang to rights guilty of wrongdoing use/d the law to save their necks! But 'City/PL115' ain't one of them!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.