Media Discussion - 2023/24

Footy fans are a fickle bunch……..
True, very true.. to quote the God of Footballing Management that was Alan Latchley*:

"Football.. she's a cruel mistress.

She's more than a mistress. She's a wife, she's a mother, she's a daughter, she's an errant child. She can make you laugh, she can make you cry.

She can bring tears to my eyes. She can bring blood to your shoulders. She can bring.. the kettle to the boil!"

Were he still around today, he'd have that Guardiola character on toast..

(* aka Peter Cook..)

Last edited:
But you know that if he scores people will say he’s a flat track bully
I thought "European Royalty and Pride of the Midlands", Aston Villa, were title contenders before Christmas ?
In fairness, they battered us at Villa Park this season and are still a dangerous team.
Unfortunately, I wanted Villa to win the League, if City are not to retain it, but they will do well to finish 4th...

I thought "European Royalty and Pride of the Midlands", Aston Villa, were title contenders before Christmas ?
In fairness, they battered us at Villa Park this season and are still a dangerous team.
Unfortunately, I wanted Villa to win the League, if City are not to retain it, but they will do well to finish 4th...
Wonder if they'll turn up tonight with their thousands of plastic European Cups ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.