Media Discussion - 2023/24

I find it strange that at no point is there any reference when talking about Rico that he’s only 19. He put in another great performance yesterday & it’s just glossed over, even when they tried to kick him off the pitch & the 5ft6” kid came out on top.
It may be me. But, I've noticed in this game and previous games, Rico seems the go to kid to get rid of your aggression when playing for the opposition.

I find it strange that at no point is there any reference when talking about Rico that he’s only 19. He put in another great performance yesterday & it’s just glossed over, even when they tried to kick him off the pitch & the 5ft6” kid came out on top.

Compare and contrast to Mainoo at the rags. Could you imagine if Lewis played for them, he would have already booked his starting spot for the Euros with their friends in the media wanking themselves silly.

I thought "European Royalty and Pride of the Midlands", Aston Villa, were title contenders before Christmas ?
In fairness, they battered us at Villa Park this season and are still a dangerous team.
Unfortunately, I wanted Villa to win the League, if City are not to retain it, but they will do well to finish 4th...

I wouldn't want Villa to win a fucking egg cup. One of the most delusional horrible inbred fanbases aside from the dippers and rags. Emery is far too good and gracious to be in charge of that shower of shit. I hope he fucks off to a better place soon and they get Stuart Pearce as manager and Joey Barton as his assistant.

Compare and contrast to Mainoo at the rags. Could you imagine if Lewis played for them, he would have already booked his starting spot for the Euros with their friends in the media wanking themselves silly.

15 games Mainoo has played for the Rags. 15 games and you get an England start. Southgate is a disgrace.

It may be me. But, I've noticed in this game and previous games, Rico seems the go to kid to get rid of your aggression when playing for the opposition.
Villa did seem to target him last night, but he didnt get riled, would have been nice if he could have put that 2nd half chance away as he had an excellent game.

Presently having a lovely debate with the pathological liars at the BBC. Apparently it isn’t evidence of bias that their correspondent repeatedly asked Nottingham Forest fans ‘what about Man City’ ahead of interviewing them, and they don’t think that their actions influenced the fact that each of the Forest fans interviewed used the words ‘what about Man City’. I have asked did everyone you interviewed use those words but they are ‘unable to confirm’; no they just selected the ones who took their instructions from their correspondent, who clearly wanted to introduce that narrative. They also think it’s wholly appropriate that Dan Roan conduct his report announcing the fact that Everton had been docked 10 points for breaching PSR rules standing outside the Etihad stadium rather than Goodson Park. Apparently that’s wholly appropriate !! And they can’t fathom why I think that’s evidence of an agenda! They also don’t think it’s in anyway relevant to report that Man United failed UEFA, PSR rules and only passed EPL PSR rules because of a special dispensation for COVID losses in 2022 - a dispensation not afforded to anyone else including Everton. The discussion continues but they are incredibly defensive…

It's not you. It sometimes looks like every time he's got the ball and laid it off there's an unnecessary extra little push as a bit of afters even if the player wasn't near him at the time. Couldn't tell you why as he rarely reacts badly.

It's not you. It sometimes looks like every time he's got the ball and laid it off there's an unnecessary extra little push as a bit of afters even if the player wasn't near him at the time. Couldn't tell you why as he rarely reacts badly.

It's no real surprise that there are attempts to rile the least experienced player in the hope of getting him in trouble with the ref.

Some are more subtle than others!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.