Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t boring to me.

Surely it wasn't a criticism. Vettel was defending our dominance. "what you mustn't forget, and what I’m trying to highlight is the perfection and excellence that Max is pulling off at the moment". Isn't that his point about City too, Critics overlooking our excellence ?

Surely it wasn't a criticism. Vettel was defending our dominance. "what you mustn't forget, and what I’m trying to highlight is the perfection and excellence that Max is pulling off at the moment". Isn't that his point about City too, Critics overlooking our excellence ?
What about the 115? -:)

I agree with you, it can be both, boring to teams in red who didn’t win and a nod to the excellence on show.

As a city fan it’s been an amazing time.

So i see roy keane has said that pep is too sensitive and not always right, id say the fact that keane cried after someone called him out on his bullshit makes him the sensitive one, these pundits are really full of their own self importance that they think that people cant tell them when they are talking crap, they really need to realise that they are a completely unnecessary part of the football equation, when motd was shown without pundits it had record viewing figures and i would say if any of the broadcasters just showed the game and completely dispensed of the pundits that it would not affect their viewing figures one jot.

Their input is not revolutionary, their painful attempts at banter are just cringeworthy, they are just still leeching off football after their playing days are done.
Saw that "sensitive" quote yesterday and almost posted something similar.

The irony of hair-trigger-red-mist-Keane calling anybody else out for being sensitive is beyond my comprehension, he clearly has zero self awareness.

He's just wrong though. If Max wins the title every year but on 3 or 4 occasions it goes to the last day so there's competition all year, and if on a couple of occasions it goes to the death on the last day then it's not boring. If the premier League was a cert after 3 matches then he'd have a point.

Cheap comment for thick people that don't get sporting competition.

Yep think it's around 45m short of spurs who bring in the most but the new arena and going to 61/62k capacity will bring us closer to the other teams
Spurs and Arsenal fans pay an obscene amount for season and match tickets. 900 quid for the cheapest season ticket at Spurs. It's no wonder they have higher match income.Fulham is over 3K for ST. WTF ?

Last edited:

The irony of hair-trigger-red-mist-Keane calling anybody else out for being sensitive is beyond my comprehension, he clearly has zero self awareness.
Such is the fuckwittery of this and his comment about haaland that I think he's desperate for a 'keano v pep' moment as he thinks it'll endear him to rags as the next chosen one.

Imo he is actually an arrogant attention seeking **** who loves being in the spotlight making his " edgy " and " controversial " comments.

Last edited:
German says City winning the PL is boring
'Old News' or what?!?!

To be honest, I'm surprised it's taken so long for the rest of the football world, nay the rest of wider society on this rock we're all on hurtling through space-time together even, to catch on to the fact that City winning the title year after year is 'boring'.

I mean, I've been made acutely aware for many years now of just how 'boring' football has become, especially since City started mopping up all the cups and moolah, by my chums who support the twin Red Filths at either end of the East Lancs Road whenever I meet up with them.

So much so, most of the poor loves have stopped going to matches..

So, thanks to my Red chums, I haven't just been up with the 'zeitgeist' me; I've clearly been ahead of the media curve in comparison with herberts such as this 'boring motorsport' wallah..

Last edited:
So i see roy keane has said that pep is too sensitive and not always right, id say the fact that keane cried after someone called him out on his bullshit makes him the sensitive one, these pundits are really full of their own self importance that they think that people cant tell them when they are talking crap, they really need to realise that they are a completely unnecessary part of the football equation, when motd was shown without pundits it had record viewing figures and i would say if any of the broadcasters just showed the game and completely dispensed of the pundits that it would not affect their viewing figures one jot.

Their input is not revolutionary, their painful attempts at banter are just cringeworthy, they are just still leeching off football after their playing days are done.
Keane couldn't hack it as a manager. He was a great ball-winning player but would not get in many top teams in the modern era because he had poor technique in controlling the ball. Somethng he slagged off Haaland for. Keane scored 33 goals in 326 games for United which is a poor return for a central midfielder in such a dominant team. He doesn't seem to have any self awareness like so many of these pundits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.