Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i see roy keane has said that pep is too sensitive and not always right, id say the fact that keane cried after someone called him out on his bullshit makes him the sensitive one, these pundits are really full of their own self importance that they think that people cant tell them when they are talking crap, they really need to realise that they are a completely unnecessary part of the football equation, when motd was shown without pundits it had record viewing figures and i would say if any of the broadcasters just showed the game and completely dispensed of the pundits that it would not affect their viewing figures one jot.

Their input is not revolutionary, their painful attempts at banter are just cringeworthy, they are just still leeching off football after their playing days are done.

What’s really pissed me off though I should know better, is they have headline of debt and show a City crest, however the article makes it clear City are in rude financial health with zero debt whereas the rags and Spuds are up to their necks in debt so why not show their crests? fucking wankers.
To get the cretinous red sheep-like hordes to click on it.

Probably could have gone in any number of threads or even it's own but I will put it here.

Data base analysis of all premier league club accounts.

Assuming all the numbers are correct, our matchday revenues are way short of others. the North Stand extension will go some way to bridging that gap. As will event space income when the collar site is developed out.

Assuming all the numbers are correct, our matchday revenues are way short of others. the North Stand extension will go some way to bridging that gap. As will event space income when the collar site is developed out.

Yep think it's around 45m short of spurs who bring in the most but the new arena and going to 61/62k capacity will bring us closer to the other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.