Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not wrong.

I remember it well - sad when anyone has to leave his career behind, but that could so easily have been Jack. He was entirely innocent - Dallas was making the out of control lunge after Jack took the ball - succeeding in taking Jack out as he intended, but at great cost to himself.
Great shame, but, you reap what you sow.

I remember it well - sad when anyone has to leave his career behind, but that could so easily have been Jack. He was entirely innocent - Dallas was making the out of control lunge after Jack took the ball - succeeding in taking Jack out as he intended, but at great cost to himself.
Sad but it’s rewriting issstree for them to make out Grealish smashed him when it was the opposite. Quite handy having legs like tree trunks occasionally

Was this the game reffed by Attwell? If it is then he let Leeds kick seven bells out of us all the first half without any cautions and then Rico got a yellow in the 2nd half for his first tackle, was absolutely raging watching it.

Grealish was singled out that night, that was a ded cert.

Last edited:
The BBC keeping standards high:

"Can Liverpool still win Europa League?published at 09:30​

09:30​

About 75% of you think the Reds can not forget about saying farewell to Jurgen Klopp with a treble - they most focus on trying to add the Premier League title to the League Cup they have already won this season."

I mean, what the fuck?!?

Apparently Pep wears an exclusive one million euro watch. That shit was on a FB thread. How do they know he didn’t get it for twenty euros from Tenerife? Cunts.
Even if I had ten billion pounds I wouldn't spend a million on a watch. But it's Pep's money. He's earned it, not just inherited it from his Dad, and I'm sure he pays his taxes. So what he does with what is left is no fucker's business but his.

You're not wrong.

In the same vein, that twat Keane actually did his own knee trying to foul a leeds player. Can’t remember who but IIRC Alfie and whoever didn’t really cover themselves in glory standing over him and slagging him off.
What he then went on to do was disgusting and sly.
Sad for the end of the leeds players career but, thems the knocks.

In the same vein, that twat Keane actually did his own knee trying to foul a leeds player. Can’t remember who but IIRC Alfie and whoever didn’t really cover themselves in glory standing over him and slagging him off.
What he then went on to do was disgusting and sly.
Sad for the end of the leeds players career but, thems the knocks.
It was Alfie , If i remember Correctly , that Keane tried to foul. Hence Alfie standing over him , leading to the revenge assault years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.