Media Discussion - 2023/24

With almost every game on the telly you don't need journalist to tell you what went on, same with those "APES" covering the games, so called Analysts, Pundits, Experts and Sycophants. Complete non-jobs, just let the technical people do the work and show replays.

Winter almost fell into Romantic Fiction sometimes. I'm sure he can branch out into the said genre, maybe about a strapping stable boy called Jurgen.
I think there's a 'Teeth' 'Horse' 'Klip-Klopp' joke in there somewhere :)

1000018847.jpgNow the fail are asking prople to pay for the hit pieces on us!
After City's great performance in dominating Madrid in Madrid Ladyman is saying we stole it, huh hows that, see the stats. I haven't read it so could be wrong, I saw the headline on Wed morning, then it disappeared. If his take on the game is City stole it maybe he will be joining Winter in the job centre.
I hope he is not saying Madrid stole it, as I haven't read it I could look foolish;-)

The Telegraph is awful too…regular hit-pieces on City and like a Liverpool fanzine - not quite as bad as the Mail - nothing is.
cant believe Winter is on £400k no wonder hes out on his arse.
The Telegraph absolutely despise us. The Liverpool bias really is off the scale. If they can say, present or frame any article on City in a negative light, then they go to town. They are also seriously anti Arabs and anti Muslim. Even before the recent takeover debacle. I just keep subscribing via their free offers or £0.50p for 3 months. I wouldn’t wipe my arse on it. Horrible newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.