Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwork

I've just emailed Miss or Mrs Morrissey and thanked her for publishing the story as it won me a bet that I had stating that her paper would be all negative city stories because the dippers and tarquins needed cheering up.
I also asked her to name all 115 charges as her article was misleading as it said she could list all charges.

I await my reply but i aint holding my breath.

I've just emailed Miss or Mrs Morrissey and thanked her for publishing the story as it won me a bet that I had stating that her paper would be all negative city stories because the dippers and tarquins needed cheering up.
I also asked her to name all 115 charges as her article was misleading as it said she could list all charges
It sounds like a hastily completed school project by an 11 year old.

It sounds like a hastily completed school project by an 11 year old.
I think the chief editor is an Arsenal or Liverpool fan, has had a huge meltdown, had a drink and written the article and emailed Ms Morrissey and said your name is going on this and as she is relatively new to the mail ( employed Feb 2024) she had to agree.

That little NYT twat Rory bemoaning how uncompetitive the PL is on 5 live

For the last few weeks while the dippers or Arsenal were leading all we heard was it was the best league in the world - one set of results go in our favour and it’s full on toys out of the pram mode

For the last few weeks while the dippers or Arsenal were leading all we heard was it was the best league in the world - one set of results go in our favour and it’s full on toys out of the pram mode
Uncompetitive?

There are two points between the top three. with six to play. There have been five different winners in the last eleven seasons.

Compare that with Germany where Bayern won nine in a row. Try France with PSG dominant. How about Italy where Juventus won loads of titles? Spain has been a Real/Barca duopoly with Atletico occasionally butting in.

More pertinent, look at the PL in the 2000-09 era when United won year after year. Or even the final time of the old First Division when Liverpool won year after year.

The PL remains the most competitive of the major European Leagues.

The complaint isn't that the League is uncompetitive but that the Red Tops are not dominating.

Doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.