Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hard man' Antony was only protecting little man utd from abuse from that massive monster of a club Coventry City of the championship after the penalty shootout.
Get fucked you little gimp.
You were being the **** you are, trying to be Billy big bollocks.
The sad thing is, his bullshit statement will endear him to the raggy fuckwits.
But seriously you little knob keep trying because I'd put my mortgage on you not being there next season
Who else would be stupid enough to pay this little turd the wages that the raggies are stupid enough to pay him?
He'll be shipped out on loan with the scum subsidising his wages just like his fellow shit, Billy Big Bollocks Rag Sancho.

The media have adopted an aggressive stance against Forest before Forest have had a chance to provide any evidence. There is also an ongoing pile-on on Clattenberg and yet no challenge to the unbelievable decision by Attwell not to intervene on the third penalty appeal. It is being brushed under the carpet just as Attwell's strange bevaviour at Old Trafford last year was virtually ignored at the time.
Make no mistake if Liverpool or MUFC had been victims of these sort of decisions the reaction of the press would have been the polar opposite. I have no idea if Attwell is bent, biased, or just the most incompetent official we have ever seen. But surely his position should be challenged after the weekend.
We all know that The Rags and Dippers wouldn't have 3 penalty appeals turned down in one game, that only happens to whoever happens to be playing them.

Fuckin state of this, highlighting egghead saying the media are embarrassing, obviously forgetting the way they continually accuse us of the 115 charges and ignore us or sneer at us or love putting out negative stories about us.

Bellends.

Agree totally. The media always need “a theme“ & Palmer is this year’s. But you know what happens next - he’ll be vilified for his performances when the latest lovie arrives on the scene.
I’m happier when our young players go under the radar & surprise everyone
Agree, in that I don't think Cole Palmer leaving City is such a big deal ?
However the Media are desperate to attack City and Palmer has (apparently ?) been Chelsea's best player.
So, let's criticise Pep for selling a gem, who has scored a lot of goals.
But, Palmer is just this month's headline, as was Phillips before his loan to West Ham.
Don't worry, there will soon be another stick to beat Pep and City - coming very soon...

As I've said before to beat a set of cunts you need a **** who knows how the other cunts operate.

We all know Twattenberg is shady as fuck. Forest have employed him for that reason.

His ego will be getting off on being made relevant and slagged off in the media.

If Forest have the evidence they should be taking it to the relevant authorities. If you come for the king etc...
Completely agree.
Clattenberg will be in his full "Gladiators" black & white outfit, announcing he is "Ready".
Does anyone know why he suddenly mysteriously disappeared from the Premier League ?

Liverpool are rarely if ever mocked by the media…
Completely agree.
Nobody has ever called-out Klopp for his bully-boy tactics with the 4th Official.
The only manager, I can recall having a dig at him was Sean Dyche when he was manager of Burnley ?
Let's hope Goodison is rocking tomorrow night and Dyche & Everton gets Klopp really wound up...

The media have adopted an aggressive stance against Forest before Forest have had a chance to provide any evidence. There is also an ongoing pile-on on Clattenberg and yet no challenge to the unbelievable decision by Attwell not to intervene on the third penalty appeal. It is being brushed under the carpet just as Attwell's strange bevaviour at Old Trafford last year was virtually ignored at the time.
Make no mistake if Liverpool or MUFC had been victims of these sort of decisions the reaction of the press would have been the polar opposite. I have no idea if Attwell is bent, biased, or just the most incompetent official we have ever seen. But surely his position should be challenged after the weekend.
Neville apoplectic with rage that they dared call someone a cheat, whilst he has been calling us cheats every week for years

Compare it to the arse kissing and positive spin the media spun when klopp demanded a replay after what happened at spurs.
Obviously that scruffy **** carragher has forgot about that after his faux shock at the forest statement.

BBC full on Arse this morning

News shows all 5 goals then to league tables wankfest over them being at the top then quote “just look at that goal difference”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.