Media Discussion - 2023/24

You've both saved me the trouble of mentioning those, he did, indeed, have a mare.
Otherwise I don't get the strength of negativity Drury often gets on here, I agree with best of an admittedly limited bunch and would still showcase his commentary on the 3-2 comeback and final whistle against villa as spot-on work.
Was it smith on co-coms? Reckoned Eddie's injury was after he did the same as onana on Sat?, do fuck off smith - the forest player bundled right into him!
Not Drury’s best day but Alan Smith. Where to start….

Piers Morgan sounding over confident on Talksport( yes I know)

Said last week we wouldn't win all five remaining games. Said this week we wouldn't all four remaining games. I can see a pattern forming here.

Also as sure as eggs are eggs sky sports app buries the klopp/salah fallout half way down the stories.

Come to think of it, it probably isn't big news as Liverpool are shite and the pair of them are off at the end of the season. It's still big news either way.

You've both saved me the trouble of mentioning those, he did, indeed, have a mare.
Otherwise I don't get the strength of negativity Drury often gets on here, I agree with best of an admittedly limited bunch and would still showcase his commentary on the 3-2 comeback and final whistle against villa as spot-on work.
Was it smith on co-coms? Reckoned Eddie's injury was after he did the same as onana on Sat?, do fuck off smith - the forest player bundled right into him!
I think he is a very good commentator but yesterday he was all over the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.