Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week talking how we would be disappointed with our performance and forest should have drawn
We were white against chelsea and they had loss of chances
Week before we battered Real Madrid and it was all how great their defence is we didn’t take chances

We haven’t been great but we have had three clean sheets in a week now and won all the games

This week talking how we would be disappointed with our performance and forest should have drawn
Week before we battered Real Madrid and it was all how great their defence is we didn’t take chances

We haven’t been great but we have had three clean sheets in a week now and won all the games
the press narrative will drive you mad, its all ifs and buts but by the same narrative if pundits and the press werent such useless, two faced, waste of space cunts they might have some value to society but they are so they remain a waste of air.

Reactions: PPT
Massive fair play to the Forrest manager today after this new horrible 5 live reporter tried to dig some shit on asking him (Esposito) if it was a penalty when Eddy got injured, he said “ no definitely not a penalty the city keeper got injured I wish his recovery well “ . How these twats so called journalist make a living and sleep at night I’ll never know, they seriously are the in gutter of trying to make a professional living. I despise them.
agree with you
but on the flip side...
if you ask if the forest manager "if he thought it was a penalty", you give him the opportunity to state his opinion
whereas, if you say "are you disappointed not to get a penalty", then you're pushing a view
so the forest manager got the chance to put it to bed.
think i worded that badly

Fatigue is the biggest factor. We will be fine against Wolves. Being out of the CL helps us.

I wouldn't piss on the majority of them if they were on fire, football journalists in the main are the pits, incredibly sad when you see the quality of journalism and punditry on other sports.
Should do like some companies do and get them to job shadow others to pick up on good practices ....I'm thinking in a war zone, there's enough of them around sadly.

Hearing different pundits and ex pro’s saying City will win their last 4 games,I understand it slightly as we have been there and done it,but I just get the feeling some of them are saying it in the hope we don’t actually win all our games like hoping to hex us by constantly saying it’s done and City’s title ..

Hearing different pundits and ex pro’s saying City will win their last 4 games,I understand it slightly as we have been there and done it,but I just get the feeling some of them are saying it in the hope we don’t actually win all our games like hoping to hex us by constantly saying it’s done and City’s title ..
They're not going to hex us, they have no influence on our results.
We should be winning all our games from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.