Media Discussion - 2023/24

Comment posted by mal123, today at 06:12mal123​

06:12
Real Madrid once again given that little bit of 'assist' from the refs. The same thing that happens all too often for Man City in the Premier League. And that is precisely why City are regular failures in Europe! No 'assists', no trophies!

This was in the HYS BBC !!! I have seen some beauts in my time but the sheer lack of awareness in the above defies belief.
The Bell end is effectively saying we don’t win in Europe because Madrid cheat but he doesn’t see the irony :-)

This is from someone who was pulled by Derbyshire Police for doing 30mph over the Dales about 3 years ago when it was winter, dark, icy and no cat’s eyes working, got pulled by 3 vehicles and an absolute **** of a copper told me I was wrong doing 30 in a 50. I was driving 60k miles a year without any incidents and had been doing for 10 years.

Law of averages say’s anyone doing that amount of mileage will break the law, it’s not “piss poor”.
lay money he thought caught you drink driving and had to get book of excuses out as too why stopped you

lay money he thought caught you drink driving and had to get book of excuses out as too why stopped you
Spot on, a right cockey fucker who pulled me up and then 2 other vehicles appeared. He took the keys out of my van’s ignition and said I didn’t have insurance, told him it was my light haulage business and that would be funny as I was paying about £3k per year insurance.

He disappeared (with my Keys) then came back and told me they had “found” my insurance. He then said, “you’ll be tested for drink driving and if you’re over the limit I’ll arrest you right here”. The disappointment when the meter came up with “Zero” was palpable, I pushed my luck by saying “what a fucking surprise”.

He told me doing 30 on a 50 road was “reckless driving” I told him it was dark, icy, unlit, cats eyes had failed, was a single track road and I was carrying expensive small aircraft parts, he was a little wanker who had a completely shit attitude, rant over!

Spot on, a right cockey fucker who pulled me up and then 2 other vehicles appeared. He took the keys out of my van’s ignition and said I didn’t have insurance, told him it was my light haulage business and that would be funny as I was paying about £3k per year insurance.

He disappeared (with my Keys) then came back and told me they had “found” my insurance. He then said, “you’ll be tested for drink driving and if you’re over the limit I’ll arrest you right here”. The disappointment when the meter came up with “Zero” was palpable, I pushed my luck by saying “what a fucking surprise”.

He told me doing 30 on a 50 road was “reckless driving” I told him it was dark, icy, unlit, cats eyes had failed, was a single track road and I was carrying expensive small aircraft parts, he was a little wanker who had a completely shit attitude, rant over!
Reminds me of a little shit during covid. He would stand at the bar staring at customers to make sure they didn't sit too close to each other while his mate was questioning the landlady and filling forms in. There was more than one regular who would have been happy to fill him in but didn't want to cause trouble for the landlady.

The English Red Shirt football media still blowing (net spend) smoke up Jurgen's arse.

Note how United are not mentioned or included in the pictures.

View attachment 118011
What's really strange is the weird cultish cunts actually celebrate this an an achievement. Surely, they should be really fucked off that their owners have milked the club of millions to subsidise yank franchises, instead of investing in their team at a time they've been more competitive than any other in the last 30 years. The turnovers of the clubs are pretty close over the period the big toothed twat has been there. its just some have reinvested & some have milked.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.