Media Discussion - 2023/24

why not?

why 7?
why 10?

really how can you do a radius, manchester is a verticle conurbation

10 miles west is worsely, salford10 miles north is radcliffe bury 10 miles east is dukinfields tameside
only 10 miles south is Manchester with Didsbury

so 5, 7, 10 doesn't really matter any milage for any of the named clubs will go past the actual place as most local fanbases do, saying 7miles as it did in no different than 10 tbf, both are beyond the clubs city suburbs itself.

the poll is pointless in the first place

Last edited:
I think BBC sport online are going all-out attack on us at the moment. The final throes of a decaying cesspit of wankers acting-up from now until the Cup final probably.
They’ve been told they can’t print lies about us so they’ve got nothing left to say

why not?

why 7?
why 10?

really how can you do a radius, manchester is a verticle conurbation

10 miles west is worsely, salford10 miles north is radcliffe bury 19 miles east is dukinfields tameside
only 10 miles south is Manchester with Didsbury

so 5,, 7, 10 doesn't really matter any milage for any of the named clubs will go past the actual place as most local fanbases do, saying 7miles as it did in no different than 10 tbf, both are beyond the clubs city suburbs itself.

the poll is pointless in the first place
Yes Manchester is a vertical conurbation, but Greater Manchester is not. We have huge support from Chadderton which is just 4 miles away, despite not being in the City of Manchester. I do agree it’s a nonsensical post however.

Old image I know but we are in to the 8 day countdown of what has been going on in the British media for nine full years. He's never in Guardiola's league. But let the skip rats have their funeral.View attachment 118366
I swear to God, if we win the league SSN will give us about 5 mins on how we won. They will then go all out to blow smoke up Klopps arse about how wonderful Klopp has been with wall to wall coverage of that Shitty ditty they cult sing before each match. The praise he will get, how fantastic a manager he has been etc etc.
Now if Arsenal win it fuck all will be said about Klopp. They just will not want to recognise we have done done this season to achieve a unprecedented 4th title.

I swear to God, if we win the league SSN will give us about 5 mins on how we won. They will then go all out to blow smoke up Klopps arse about how wonderful Klopp has been with wall to wall coverage of that Shitty ditty they cult sing before each match. The praise he will get, how fantastic a manager he has been etc etc.
Now if Arsenal win it fuck all will be said about Klopp. They just will not want to recognise we have done done this season to achieve a unprecedented 4th title.
Agree with this but we all know about Klopp on here Odious character , remain calm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.