Media Discussion - 2023/24

The obsession of the media with making sure spurs take tomorrow seriously (which they will) - where the fuck was their obsession with making sure united took the Arsenal game seriously? There was nothing about united and their selection yesterday. The double standards are so fucking blatant. Football isn’t bent though, lol

The obsession of the media with making sure spurs take tomorrow seriously (which they will) - where the fuck was their obsession with making sure united took the Arsenal game seriously? There was nothing about united and their selection yesterday. The double standards are so fucking blatant. Football isn’t bent though, lol
They are desperate to see arsenal win it ( in fact any team ) bar City,saying that I sort of understand it in a way,but one thing if we do fall short we’ll be back with a bang next season..

Villa making top 4 was the success story of the season according to the media just recently.
Just listen to tonights commentary and i bet they've soon changed their tune now that a dippers win really fires spurs up to try and beat us

Genuinely, surprised by this assessment. I wouldn't even have him in the top three intellects at the Guardian sports desk. (Conn, Wilson and possibly, Ronay all being brighter than him).
Nothing in Mr. Liew's output has ever struck me me as being of much more than average intelligence. Of course, that wouldn't necessarily contradict your statement quoted above.
He’s been on Countdown don’t you know and won a few, still a **** though.

Genuinely, surprised by this assessment. I wouldn't even have him in the top three intellects at the Guardian sports desk. (Conn, Wilson and possibly, Ronay all being brighter than him).
Nothing in Mr. Liew's output has ever struck me me as being of much more than average intelligence. Of course, that wouldn't necessarily contradict your statement quoted above.
I don’t associate any of these three with the Whatapp cohort who, as far as I’m concerned, include Delaney, Harris, Harris and the dog wanker (now excommunicated).

Conn is probably quite smart but pitifully naive based on the parts of his sinfully tedious Richer than God that I could endure. Granted, Wilson is smart. Ronay nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is.

This 5 live Monday night club arsenal love in is truly excruciating.
And any comment about us is begrudging in the extreme.
Chris Sutton wants Arselona to win it cos we've won it 3 times on the bounce.
However ( he was speaking as a pundit), he doesn't have a problem with Celtic winning the SPL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.