Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse, Nurse, call security quick! We can’t hold him down, he’s lost his mind!

Nurse! Get the straight jacket quickly!

I know why you might share his comment, given the topic of the thread, but it’d be best to post a screenshot, rather than embed the tweet, as doing the latter just gives him impressions, click throughs, and helps with his SEO (as it is a linked post to his Twxttxr account which is tracked by search engine site scrubbers), all of which helps him.

I know why you might share his comment, given the topic of the thread, but it’d be best to post a screenshot, rather than embed the tweet, as doing the latter just gives him impressions, click throughs, and helps with his SEO (as it is a linked post to his Twxttxr account which is tracked by search engine site scrubbers), all of which helps him.

Come on mate, there isn’t a single blue on here who would click on the link.

It’s now nothing more than amusement.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about the clicks he might get.

As a journalist and a sane person, he’s finished. :-)

Can’t believe how good Sturidge is …. Never thought I’d say that but his depth of knowledge and awareness of history and stats is remarkable
Yes I was pleasantly surprised too. The interesting to see how he praised Haaland whilst Richards stood next to him having basically agreed with Keane’s shot a few weeks ago

Come on mate, there isn’t a single blue on here who would click on the link.

It’s now nothing more than amusement.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about the clicks he might get.

As a journalist and a sane person, he’s finished. :-)
He benefits from the link on Bluemoon (SEO), though, and the impressions. Impressions happen simply by loading the page with the embedded tweet, which also happens every time someone loads a page with a reply to your post, as the tweet is embedded in the reply.

Obviously people can do whether they want, but embedding the tweet on here verifiable helps him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.