Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He benefits from the link on Bluemoon (SEO), though, and the impressions. Impressions happen simply by loading the page with the embedded tweet, which also happens every time someone loads a page with a reply to your post, as the tweet is embedded in the reply.

Obviously people can do whether they want, but embedded the tweet on here verifiable helps him.
If you think it does, so be it.

I’m not going to dwell on it or beat myself up about it.

A few extra embedded tweets isn’t going to make him, break him, or make much money for him via BM.

You replied twice. He might add you to his favs? ;-) Ot whatever it’s called on X?

If you think it does, so be it.

I’m not going to dwell on it or beat myself up about it.

A few extra embedded tweets isn’t going to make him, break him, or make much money for him via BM.

You replied twice. He might add you to his favs? ;-) Ot whatever it’s called on X?
I only replied once with the tweet embedded.

You’re probably responsible for half of his unique daily Twxttxr account traffic at this point. ;-)

Henry winter on Sky sports news defending City over the 115 charges and praising them as well .
That bloke is 100% lined up to be the media representative of the City group once these nonsense charges have been blown away.
I see Winter wherever City media is these days.download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.