Media Discussion - 2023/24

City just quietly keep winning, but the media seems to think Liverpool and Arsenal deserve all the air time. If we do make it on Sunday, I am sure the BBC will focus on Klopp’s final game
Pep basically said that the lack of praise motivates them to keep winning, he obviously knows it, accepts it and uses it to the club's advantage, so we don't need to be arsed about it.

It was a two way thing with Pep and Johan, admiration for each other in spades. Pep himself saying Cruyff was responsible for how he's shaped his footballing philosophy.

Like all the FOC's in here I was lucky enough to see Cruyff playing for the Netherlands in major tournaments, one of the greatest players I've ever seen.
Definitely mutual respect between Pep and JC so let me give you another quote from somebody called Alex Ferguson in May 2011,

"No one has given us a hiding like that."

Typical BBC main 6-30 pm news tonight talking about the final day -
had to mention the 115 charges even though they are not remotely relevant to who wins the title

AS THE CHARGES DO NOT RELATE TO THE PEP ERA they are 2012 to 2018

BBC's OWN article:-

• 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
• 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
• 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
• 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.

Failure to co-operate is a minor charge and will get a fine if Guilty
But that twat Dan Rowan is still spouting 115 115 115 115 - boring arsehole can't even understand the BBC's own bullshit.

I reported the first comment on the latest BBC dig at City, which says we cheated our way to success, as it breaks their rules saying posts should not be defamatory. They replied saying the post was fine. So I posted a comment myself and got this reply:

Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Why do the BBC allow people to accuse City of cheating, when it clearly breaks the house rules that posts should not be defamatory?
Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:
"We reserve the right to fail comments which...
Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion or are derailing the discussion onto a different topic."

Could their agenda be any more clear and obvious?
Similar happened to me. The current level of "cheats" posts not being removed by the bbc is alarming. City based HYS on bbc is just clickbait. Journalism has long since died

One day in the far future they'll talk about this period of football history, where the cartel clubs brought the game into disrepute.

• 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
Prem also hitting us with UEFA's FFP charges too.

tu3xhUI.gif

Pep basically said that the lack of praise motivates them to keep winning, he obviously knows it, accepts it and uses it to the club's advantage, so we don't need to be arsed about it.
that and the constant 115 digs and the thick as pig shit media still haven’t twigged!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.