Media Discussion - 2023/24

Micheal Owen has just said in years to come Klopp will be known as one of the greatest managers of all time.
Oh my sides!!! Waa haaa haaa
Oh and apparently, according to the presenter on Granada reports, even neutral fans will miss him.
Jesus h Christ

That's be fair to klopp he has changed the way football is played in England at all levels.
Until klopp most teams played kick it long to the fast players up front. Than klopp came along with his style of football. Most teams changed to his style of kicking long to the fast players up front.

Micheal Owen has just said in years to come Klopp will be known as one of the greatest managers of all time.
Oh my sides!!! Waa haaa haaa
Oh and apparently, according to the presenter on Granada reports, even neutral fans will miss him.
Jesus h Christ
I'll miss his excuses when he loses that's for sure.

I reported the first comment on the latest BBC dig at City, which says we cheated our way to success, as it breaks their rules saying posts should not be defamatory. They replied saying the post was fine. So I posted a comment myself and got this reply:

Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Why do the BBC allow people to accuse City of cheating, when it clearly breaks the house rules that posts should not be defamatory?
Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:
"We reserve the right to fail comments which...
Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion or are derailing the discussion onto a different topic."

Could their agenda be any more clear and obvious?

BBC NWT....aah fuck City and them being on the brink of history, let's first talk about Arne Slot posting that he's due to become the new Dipper manager even though the club haven't announced it yet.

Haha...then talking about CIty before going on to other sport. Now it's Klopp's farewell to Dipperpool and how he's endeared himself to the fans. Another full 5 minutes of Bingo's love-in.

Last edited:
I reported the first comment on the latest BBC dig at City, which says we cheated our way to success, as it breaks their rules saying posts should not be defamatory. They replied saying the post was fine. So I posted a comment myself and got this reply:

Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Why do the BBC allow people to accuse City of cheating, when it clearly breaks the house rules that posts should not be defamatory?
Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:
"We reserve the right to fail comments which...
Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion or are derailing the discussion onto a different topic."

Could their agenda be any more clear and obvious?
No mate it’s because you need to explain to them what defamatory means in the comments…they are as thick as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.