Media Discussion - 2023/24

Talk like that will make you big money signing for RAWK.
More like a free transfer.
They'd have "mental health issues" or be an ex-employee with an axe to grind etc, etc.
(As an aside, from someone who suffers severe bouts of depression I'm fecking sick of hearing that phrase attached to anyone who commits an atrocity)
St Johns wort, done me proud for 25 years pal, and no side effects as per the big pharma equivalent.

To be fair, I didn't have much of a problem with Romero's challenge. It was a 50/50 ball, in my opinion. If it was at the other end, in the last 5 minutes, and Haaland pulled out of the challenge, he'd have been slaughtered on here. Just as Romero would have been on social media if he had pulled out of it. "See; Spurs aren't trying. City have paid them off". And I also don't think he intended to do Ederson.

Yes Im not convinced there was intent but if you are late, mistime the challenge and go in forcefully then the ref should send him off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.