Media Discussion - 2023/24

Not least because he revels in what's currently happening at his own club, Wrexham (fair enough in itself) yet derides us for things that have happened in exactly the same way with us. The despicable fucking hypocrite.
Exactement. Toerag of the first degree, there really are no words strong enough to describe my distaste of this odious excuse for human matter.

"Their victory has however sparked comments about the healthiness of City's dominance and concerns about the competitiveness of the league."

How many titles have we won on the last day of the season, let alone the last kick?

I can just imagine the scene of one of these morons knocking on the door of the Emirates or Anfield and saying, "FFS, when are you bastards gonna compete?"

There's no competition when we win it; it's unhealthy 'cos there's sky blue ribbons on the pot!

I do wish I could read some football reporting that was informative, inspiring, creatively written and saw what the rest of the world beyond Rag/Arse/Dipperdom see.

The only conclusion an intelligent person can come to would be that it is driven by base jealousy and envy

Sickening and obvious is the hatred toward our success.

How about "the title race was so close that just one goal for arse in any of their five draws would have won the title".

We give them proper title races year in year out but they worry so much about us winning again that it spoils their excitement lol.

Pep is the one person and the fantastic players who have transformed the Premier league, gone are the days of 70 odd 80 odd points to win the title you now need 90+ to win it. All the other teams have invested more bought better players which in turn has helped create the premier league to be the best in the world.Peps influence on football in this country is absolute unbelievable even the lower leagues play the same way.

Who was that fuck ugly **** with the nose? Cheated at badminton or something. Called us rats. What's he up to these days?

And the Irish dog fucker (Ewan Boringcunt)? Is he still shilling too?

Yer've gotta love a patriot, haven't yer!
I always used to laugh at the SNP rolling out Sean Connery from his home in the Bahamas each year to support independence. Presumably all Scots will get the automatic right to live over there if they ever manage to get it past the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.