Media Discussion - 2023/24

BBC football gossip page showing various media outlets touting our players again. Stones, Grealish and Eddie this time. All key players for us that we’d struggle to replace. I’ll assume it’s all bollocks.

Why don’t the media make up stories that Rice wants to go to Real Madrid as Arsenal yet again won fuck all, or say that Saka wants to go to Chelsea because, oh yes Arsenal won nothing …

But no, the media seem to think it’s title winning players that want to leave.
Yes, but arsenal are not in a cup final against united tomorrow are they ?

And I’m sure you are! ;-)

Not everyone is suited to running a global sports franchise business with over a €1Bn turnover, but hey ho!

But, it sounds like we might need your particular skill set (@cheekybids) this summer now that Paqueta looks like toast!

I can run a bath & being petty but thank god we’ve got he right people running our club.

If Ratty hadnt been such a shit manager he’d be living in Valencia. Noel spread his wings & succeeded, Neville flopped.
Gary Neville never even "flew" under his own steam, unlike Noel.
He was shoehorned into the Valencia job as he is Peter Lim's woman.
He stayed at one club, well within his comfort zone.
Don't think he was even a captain (well he wasn't up to Bruce or Keane level) ?
He failed dismally as a coach with England under Hodgson.
Also, shockingly, I don't think he did anything to help his hometown team, seeing them kicked-out of the Football League.
Lastly, the Salford City FC, the class of '92 vanity project, looks like it will fail and they will follow Bury out of the League of 92 clubs.
Unfortunately, Sky still seem to think the sun shines out of his jacksy...

Correct.

Add to that the fact that there were no limits on his spending or squad size and it becomes a very different environment that Pep has had to operate in.

Pep is better in every respect.

Jelly and cream, party hats, bouncy castle, crisps and nuts.
Don't forget the good fortune that the GPC had with the limit on signing foreign players.
Some of the Crass of '92 would not have had so many opportunities (e.g. Philip/Phil Neville would have been flirted like Robbie Savage), if English clubs could signed an open number of world players...

BBC football gossip page showing various media outlets touting our players again. Stones, Grealish and Eddie this time. All key players for us that we’d struggle to replace. I’ll assume it’s all bollocks.

Why don’t the media make up stories that Rice wants to go to Real Madrid as Arsenal yet again won fuck all, or say that Saka wants to go to Chelsea because, oh yes Arsenal won nothing …

Agree, it's the time of year when the media is hoping for an exodus from the Ethiad.
At least Stones, Jack & Ederson have great competition for their places, if they leave.
When Sergio was having his annual leaving articles, we had an inferior list of deputies...

Agree, it's the time of year when the media is hoping for an exodus from the Ethiad.
At least Stones, Jack & Ederson have great competition for their places, if they leave.
When Sergio was having his annual leaving articles, we had an inferior list of deputies...

Don’t forget Pep, I’ve just had a Dipper going on that he’s going as his contract is up & he’s off. I said how many times do you think his contract has been due in 8 years…

Iago Aspas (Celta Vigo): "Without the support of Manchester City, Girona would not be able to have those players"

In the last few weeks I've had headlines on the Google news app that Eddy, Walker, Stones, Haaland, Alvarez, Jack, Rodri, Foden, Pep are all leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.