Media Discussion - 2023/24

Yet another no mark ex footballer putting his worthless two pennorth in. Also he's a talk shite presenter.

Well Mr O'Hara, we'd rather be beens has been than never will be's.
If Mr O'Hara cares to look in this direction, he will see the field full of fucks I could not give regarding his 'opinions'.. and should he look skyward he might see the many flying fucks that, likewise, I could not give regarding his 'opinions' too.. Total fucking wazzock..

O’Hara looks like a goofy Ian Beale with the table manners of Eric fucking Bristow, farting and burping while picking his teeth,

He definitely does a sniff test on his socks to see if he can get another week out of them, the dirty parrot that he is,

I’ve yet to hear a City fan, a proper City fan, claim that we are bigger than United or will be in x amount of years.

I’ve never given a fuck about a hypothetical “bigness” either

Yet another nothing debate to get a dig at us from some no mark pundit
Not bitter, not bigger, just better.

I’ve yet to hear a City fan, a proper City fan, claim that we are bigger than United or will be in x amount of years.

I’ve never given a fuck about a hypothetical “bigness” either

Yet another nothing debate to get a dig at us from some no mark pundit
This 100%, for most City fans they just dont matter anymore. Hardly take notice of their games or results and not interested in getting into debates with them and dippers on this "big club" bollox, as they both relive their glory years from the last millenium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.