Media Discussion - 2023/24

Jamie O’hara has proper ruined my weekend, can’t be fucked now celebrating a potential second trophy this season. When one of footballs greats tells you that you’ll never be as big as your local rivals it properly brings it home.

What a fucking lemon haha, enjoy your day blues!

Jamie O’hara has proper ruined my weekend, can’t be fucked now celebrating a potential second trophy this season. When one of footballs greats tells you that you’ll never be as big as your local rivals it properly brings it home.

Didn't he have a wife/partner who was a Glamour Model ?
If it is him, think she left him as his astounding intellect overwhelmed the poor girl...

The only thing I remember him for actually has nothing to do with football. It’s arguing with Jedward and some old dear on big brother.

What a shit way to be famous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.