Media Discussion - 2023/24

It really is great marketing & yet people constantly question all of the partners that pay City to do just that. On shirts, on boards, on TV, on planes etc etc

You’ve proved just how big City is by making a crass joke about them. With no real marketing strategy, just a tweet, off the cuff probably not planned & yet everyone knows City’s sponsorship isn’t real….

Think about it ;)
I must admit made me chuckle, but fu*k em great marketing or not Citys name oncemore being ridiculed and dragged through the mud all we can do is have faith in the club and hope we go to town on all those in media once proven innocent.

applause-icegif-2.gif
Don't forget the leaking roof.

I’ve yet to hear a City fan, a proper City fan, claim that we are bigger than United or will be in x amount of years.

I’ve never given a fuck about a hypothetical “bigness” either

Yet another nothing debate to get a dig at us from some no mark pundit
Not bigger but better. Mind you O'Hara should understand that being an ex player and Spurs fan they will also never be bigger than Arsenal but they certainly will never be better unlike us.

Journalist " so how's it going?"
Soriano " well we're the best club team in the world and the greatest ever Premier league team, we've invested heavily into the Etihad to make it one of the premier grounds in the country, also the surrounding areas have been redeveloped including the best concert arena in the country"
Journalist " but you'll never be as big as united"
Soriano " fuck, we forgot about that. We'll sell the lot to asda and fuck off then"

You can tell the fan boys aren't confident of a win today with this headline ... the sub headline is even worse ! Pure Desperate

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...n-manchester-city-and-their-abu-dhabi-wealth/

Another sports clickbaiter who thinks he is the economic correspondent. In the real world:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.