Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie...

When you're on your death bed and somebody tells me you've died, my response will probably be: "RIP... Who was she again?"
I saw earlier TOJackie being interviewed outside the ground
Said her favourite Talksport presenter was Jamie O Hara who is always very helpful.
The rest of them must be hopeless altogether.

These people who go on about 'bigness' of clubs - whatever that means - remind me of a chap who doesn't have a girlfriend but consoles himself with the thought that he has a massive dick. None of the chaps with girlfriends will be able to match that! he thinks.
They love the words “big” and “bigger”. You only have to look at the past ten years on the pitch and smile in their faces , City have a bigger revenue for a fucking start , so doesn’t that make us “bigger?”

I'd advocate the World's biggest clubs should:
1. Have some of the world's best players
2. Never finish 8th in their domestic league
3. Be a great player "destination"
4. Never fail to win their league for a decade or more
5. Not have embarrassingly old outdated facilities, grounds and infrastructure
6. Never finish bottom of their Champs League Group
7. Never play "big teams" like frightened rabbits

I'd quite happily settle for not being as big as united and be happy just being better in every aspect.

I'd advocate the World's biggest clubs should:
1. Have some of the world's best players
2. Never finish 8th in their domestic league
3. Be a great player "destination"
4. Never fail to win their league for a decade or more
5. Not have embarrassingly old outdated facilities, grounds and infrastructure
6. Never finish bottom of their Champs League Group
7. Never play "big teams" like frightened rabbits

I'd quite happily settle for not being as big as united and be happy just being better in every aspect.

Yup, the so called biggest club in the world is now the perennial underdog, quite an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.