Media Discussion - 2023/24

Why the fuck are they playing Country Roads for the scum. I guess appropriate - a song from yankland

All the cry babies in the media the past week can rest easy tonight
English football isn’t finished
We aren’t unbeatable
There is jeopardy

Don’t forget, had it not been for a point blank last minute save from our number 2 goalkeeper (a free transfer from a relegated German side) then we’d have finished the season trophyless

Shower of crying cunts

Now fuck off out of our way so we can cruise to 5 in a row

Really do hope the media build this game into an historic victory and masterplan by Ten Bob , it will put pressure on the Rag hierarchy to keep him in their employment , because the Rags won not because of their brilliant tactics , effort and mentality it was because we were f*cking shite for 70 minutes of that game and the scummy f*uckers only won it because our stand-in keeper saved his only mistake of the season for a Wembley final.
Let the Rag delusion continue , its quite amusing

Pretty much my thoughts jimmygb. Trying to be positive, hopefully this will give them another 6 months of them 'turning the corner' and tenbob stays another season. The odd pot now and again keeps their hope alive.

On a separate note, Shearer was disgusting today as a BBC commentator. He was absolutely loving it and it got so bad I switched over to ITV even though Keane was on. Ironically, he was less enthusiastic than Shearer. What have we done to antagonize the bastard so much? I may be wrong but before ADUG bought MCFC weren't they considering Newcastle? Maybe he can't help thinking what might have been. While he was playing he was no fan of the rags.

Pretty much my thoughts jimmygb. Trying to be positive, hopefully this will give them another 6 months of them 'turning the corner' and tenbob stays another season. The odd pot now and again keeps their hope alive.

On a separate note, Shearer was disgusting today as a BBC commentator. He was absolutely loving it and it got so bad I switched over to ITV even though Keane was on. Ironically, he was less enthusiastic than Shearer. What have we done to antagonize the bastard so much? I may be wrong but before ADUG bought MCFC weren't they considering Newcastle? Maybe he can't help thinking what might have been. While he was playing he was no fan of the rags.
Full on **** today Shearer. I was expecting him to start singing 'Why don't City fuck off home' at one point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.