Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there will be a motion at the next PL Exec meeting to rule any monies earned at FIFA competitions cannot be counted for FFP / PSR purposes.

I’d like to put in motion that clubs aren’t allowed to be gifted state money towards stadiums from 2024…. How many votes do we need? Piece of piss this lobbying..

Maybe the PL should return to sharing profits (used to be gate receipts but should now include commercial revenue) equally across all member clubs. That would be a leveller, but we know cartel don't want fairness.
I agree with this, send 25% of all Premier League TV revenues to the lower leagues and divide the balance by 20, so every Premier League club gets an equal split, cancel parachute payments. Clubs that qualify for European competition can keep that TV money for themselves.

I agree with this, send 25% of all Premier League TV revenues to the lower leagues and divide the balance by 20, so every Premier League club gets an equal split, cancel parachute payments. Clubs that qualify for European competition can keep that TV money for themselves.
Abso fucking lutely NOT

Just think how many scamming cunts would be buying into lower league clubs just to cream off money

A certain Peterborough owner would be rubbing his hands in absolute joy, the villainous twat

That's one PL move that I agree with, you can't keep running the players into the ground with 52 weeks a year football just because FIFA want to get their snouts in the money trough.
Sorta agree with you, but the cynical side of me kinda thinks this could be being pushed by the red cartel clubs, because they're pissed off at the potential of missing out of a share of the £600 mil prize pot, and also the issue of City increasing their income further.

That's one PL move that I agree with, you can't keep running the players into the ground with 52 weeks a year football just because FIFA want to get their snouts in the money trough.
The main problem is meaningless international matches not club competitions. The volume of international fixtures has been dramatically ramped up. For example Wales are about to play friendly games against Gibraltar and Slovakia.This is total madness as they have not even qualified for the Euros. Apart from the final stages of competitions the quality of international football is sub-standard. It is just a gravy train for officials and fodder for happy clappy fans who don't follow club football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.