Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have had a penalty for a shocking foul on Sergio in the box in the second half at 2-3, stonewaller waved away.
3 penalties in 1 that - studs up, over the ball, excessive force. How the ref and linesman both missed all three of those can only be described ass, errr, somewhat surprising

I think it’s more to do with his association with City than the colour of his skin tbh, unfortunately this hatred will continue with Fernandinho, Gundog etc if they enter management.

Perhaps but it's pretty interesting to notice over many years that it always seems to be the Black guy who gets dodgy treatment from the media. Not that it's exclusively to Black guys, just that it's not exclusive to others.
Paul Pogba cut his hair and danced and the media went mental. Compare with Grealish's behaviour. I do tend to notice this disparity a lot more since Sterling first joined.

I think it’s more to do with his association with City than the colour of his skin tbh, unfortunately this hatred will continue with Fernandinho, Gundog etc if they enter management.
We all know it's been open season for the hacks and pundits against MCFC for many years now.

However, never ever underestimate the insidious racism that lies at the heart of the British Press, Broadcasting media, Premier League, FA and UEFA.

Why do you think our owners get such a bad Press. Remember when the rags were looking to entice their own Sheikh?
They literally photo-shoped him into looking like a caucasian American business man to placate the fans and hoodwink their shareholders.

If that isn't blatant racism I really don't know what is.

Perhaps but it's pretty interesting to notice over many years that it always seems to be the Black guy who gets dodgy treatment from the media. Not that it's exclusively to Black guys, just that it's not exclusive to others.
Paul Pogba cut his hair and danced and the media went mental. Compare with Grealish's behaviour. I do tend to notice this disparity a lot more since Sterling first joined.

If anything, the media should be highlighting how positive it is that a black manager has a post at a top club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.