Media Discussion - 2023/24

It would be the start of a descending economic league, I don't know why you think giving away money for no reason whatsoever is a good idea.

Lower League clubs fucked Bury over, they didn't give two shits about a perennial member of the football league, now you want to give these cunts money for doing fuck all, bollocks to them.

I'm all in favour of donating to grassroots football as long as it ends up being audited by a responsible authority.
It’s a very simplified suggestion and it’s never going to happen. I do believe we should look to shore up the pyramid with revenue and I agree with your point, much more stringent regulations and scrutiny of new owners.

Also we should look at ways of keeping the dream alive for all clubs, so supporters of other clubs can experience what we have, levelling up the revenue distribution is one way. Owner investment should be allowed as long as it is investment and not in the form of loans. Once clubs get into Europe then UEFA’s PSR rules kick in, so once there owner investment will be restricted, but give everybody the chance to get there first.

Seriously, I feel I'm 2 years into a law degree course just reading this thread.
I've learnt so much without realising it.
I've even starting dressing like Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny :)
Off topic, but seeing as your username is his first solo album, have you got a ticket for The The in September pal?

Good man. Looking forward to it myself too. Hope we get plenty from Mind Bomb, Infected, and my favourite Soul Mining :-)
The guy was so far ahead of his time it's staggering. The bloke predicted 30 years in the future.
Timeless classics. One of the best songwriters this island has produced.
I'm like a kid at xmas again. I think this might be his last full tour, as well.

The guy was so far ahead of his time it's staggering. The bloke predicted 30 years in the future.
Timeless classics. One of the best songwriters this island has produced.
I'm like a kid at xmas again. I think this might be his last full tour, as well.
Completely mate.
Can’t believe it’s so low profile and the size of the venues (not that I’m complaining though).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.