Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Herbert from the Daily United.

Newcastle United and Leeds United are still bigger than City.

2 absolute whoppers.

And City are (still) haunted by United.

View attachment 121466
Such anger, so much vitriol in the article. I tried to politely ask on his Twitter, giving reasoned arguments against his stance in this article....ergo I was blocked!

Charlie wyett from the sun when reviewing the papers suggests that City's court case could jeopardize £800m to the EFL as PL clubs will be forced to spend more money on their own transfer budget. It's trying to imply that City are greedy and couldn't care less about clubs lower down the foodchain.
Talksport repeated this garbage in their news headlines this morning!

Watched a stream today where Man City YouTuber LB got endlessly disrespected by a variety of ignorant red scum donating money to the channel for the privilege. I don't know if LB jumps on here and I wouldn't expect him to reveal his handle if he did, but just in case he does, man why put up with that endless stream of stupidity especially from the moron host and the idiot LFC supporter whose stupidity is matched only by his arrogance? I appreciate your efforts to present our side, but it's obviously a complete waste of time...I don't a give fuck how much money or exposure one gets it has to be excruciating to put up with that kind of ignorance...SMH
What? They have fans donating money just to throw shit at someone? And they think everyone wants to be like them?

The Dominoes stuff is really weird.

Unlike the specsavers account and paddypower that takes the piss out of everyone and is mildly funny, this is snide and just attacks the club.

For what purpose? To piss off an entire fanbase and get them to stop buying their product? Do they think other fans will flock to buy their shit pizzas because of stuff like this?

Just a bizarre marketing decision.
One can only assume their UK Marketing Director, Harry Dromey who is a big Palace fan is also a big mate of the anti Arab racist that is Simon Jordan!

Watched a stream today where Man City YouTuber LB got endlessly disrespected by a variety of ignorant red scum donating money to the channel for the privilege. I don't know if LB jumps on here and I wouldn't expect him to reveal his handle if he did, but just in case he does, man why put up with that endless stream of stupidity especially from the moron host and the idiot LFC supporter whose stupidity is matched only by his arrogance? I appreciate your efforts to present our side, but it's obviously a complete waste of time...I don't a give fuck how much money or exposure one gets it has to be excruciating to put up with that kind of ignorance...SMH

It is his sole source of income AFAIK, may aswell make some money rage baiting red cunts during the off season

It is his sole source of income AFAIK, may aswell make some money rage baiting red cunts during the off season
I didn't say he shouldn't do it. I'm just saying it has to be excruciating listening to so much ignorant drivel and having to explain basic concepts to absolute cretins. No one can say he isn't earning his money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.